We delivered a high pressure pump set for use on a cable layer vessel.
This pump set will be used to prepare a trench for cables on the bottom of the sea.
This unit will initially be used for cable laying from an offshore wind mill park in the North Sea to land.
The pump sets have been mounted on a self supporting frame which has been temporarily installed in a sound proof 20FT container.
The pump sets will be installed on deck for use during the first six months. After this time the pump sets will be installed inside the production vessel.
- Pump capacity 1,200 m3/h @ 20 bar discharge pressure
- Mechanical sealing
- Special ceramic coating
- IMO certificate on engine
- Automatic pressure control
- Automatic flow control
- Temporary mounted in a 20' container
- Temporary lift pump with frequency controler included
- lift pump capacity up to 4,000 m3/h